Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pointless Rants


Someone who has regularly been checking my blog's site (which I'm sure so many of you are) would have noticed that I've added a link to a little website called "Pointless Rants." It's a blog that my friend Tom Schultz put up. He has invited me to write on it about technology-related things as I get the inclination. Also, and more importantly, we have been talking about putting a podcast together for some time and we've finally done it! The first (or zeroth) episode can be accessed at the website. Also, if you'd like to subscribe to the podcast using iTunes or your favorite podcast aggregator (mine is gPodder) you can do that here. That feed will also give you the blog entries.



Hopefully this podcast will be the first of many to come. It was a lot of fun to record and if it seems like I'm getting distracted or something from time to time it's probably because of some of the chat messages that were going back and forth :P.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were great man! Thursday we need to record another one!

Unknown said...

Yeeeaaaah! I can't wait :P